Workshop on “Human-Centric Cyber Hygiene in Healthcare”
On Thursday, April 15, 2021, at 14:00 CEST, the sister-project CUREX, is hosting the online workshop “Human-Centric Cyber Hygiene in Healthcare”. The event is a synergy action as PANACEA, ProTego, ASCLEPIOS, and SPHINX projects are the co-organisers.
The focus of the workshop will be on Cyber Hygiene, and especially on the human aspects related to raising the cybersecurity and data privacy awareness of the workforce in the healthcare sector. Experts from the contributing H2020 projects will present real-life results and lessons learned from healthcare end-users in the context of their EU-funded research.
The workshop is open to attend but free registration is required.
- Welcome speech by Prof. Christos Xenakis of University of Piraeus, Greece
- A survey-based risk assessment methodology for improving Cyber Hygiene by Dr Elina Argyridou of KIOS Center of Excellence, University of Cyprus, Cyprus
- A holistic approach to cybersecurity behaviours by Dr Lynne Coventry University of Northumbria, UK
- End-user understanding of their cyber-hygiene responsibilities: a cross-sectional perspective by Dr John Brian Pickering of University of Southampton, UK
- Cyber-Hygiene: Concerns and Way-Outs for Healthcare Stakeholders by Prof. Thomas Penzel of Interdisciplinary Sleep Medicine Center, Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Cybersecurity awareness at SPHINX pilot sites by Athanasios Tzikas of University General Hospital of Larissa, Greece
- Standardisation Activities in CUREX H2020 project by Irene-Maria Tabakis of Cyberlens, Netherlands
- Panel Discussion
- Moderator: Prof. Christos Xenakis (University of Piraeus, Greece)
- Dr. Panos Papachristou (Karolinska Institutet, Sweden)Dr Lynne Coventry (University of Northumbria, UK)
- Prof. Salvador Garcia (Marina Salud Hospital, Spain)
- Dr Nicolae Paladi (Research Institutes of Sweden)
- Dr Christos Ntanos (National Technical University of Athens, Greece)
- Dr. Diana Navarro Llobet (Fundació Privada Hospital Asil de Granollers, Spain)
For more information about the event please visit CUREX dedicated website.