SPHINX online workshop: CYBERAWARE4HEALTH
SPHINX Consortium member DYPE5, the fifth Greek Regional Health Authority, hosted a workshop that was dedicated to IT personnel of Healthcare organisations in order to raise their awareness regarding contemporary cybersecurity matters.
The workshop took place virtually in Wednesday, 16 December 2020 and partners from National Technical University of Greece, PDMFC and ViLabs contributed to the event with presentations about information security, risk management, necessary daily actions for a cyber secure routine, firewalls concepts and the Sphinx Toolkit. These presentations were delivered in three sessions.
What is more, Mrs. Dimitra Livery, Network and Information Security expert of ENISA, gave a keynote speech on procurement guidelines for cybersecurity in hospitals and medical centers.
The event gathered more than 100 attendees from several Healthcare Organisations, mainly from Greece, and from other countries of Consortium Members such as Portugal. The audience consisted of IT professionals, middle and high-level managers of IT departments, thus allowing the project to engage with an audience of potential end-users.
The CYBERAWARE4HEALTH was hosted as an initial part of a series of workshops envisioned under WP7 of SPHINX project, in order to increase the awareness status for cybersecurity issues in healthcare IT ecosystems and specifically among staff both in health delivery and administrative lines of work.
After the completion on the workshop, an anonymous questionnaire was shared to the attendees as an optional request to participate in a survey in the context of the project and receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Click on the link to watch all the presentations on demand on SPHINX’s YouTube channel.
In addition, you can download the workshop presentations from the list below:
Session 1 – Cybersecurity Policies and Standards, chaired by Dr Fotios Gioulekas of DYPE5
- ISO 27001 as a path to NIS Directive Security Requirements’ Compliance by Dr Christos Ntanos of NTUA
- Performing Cybersecurity Risk Assessment in Hospitals by George Doukas of NTUA
- Procurement Guidelines for Cybersecurity in Hospitals by Dimitra Liveri of ENISA
Session 2 – Cybersecurity Best Practices and Tools, chaired by Evangelos Stamatiadis of DYPE5
- Practical Methods, Tips and Tricks to help ICT Engineers in their Daily Activities to Control Cybersecurity by Francisco Loureiro of PDMFC
- Strengthen Hospitals Cybersecurity with Advanced Firewalls, Antivirus Configurations and Backup Mechanisms: Architectures and Network Topologies by Luis Landeiro of PDMFC