SAFECARE 1st Awareness Event
Date: 18 September 2019
On 18 of September, SAFECARE (SAFEguard of CriticAl health infrastructuRE) held its first Awareness Event in Leuven, Belgium. The Awareness Event was organized by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, member of SAFECARE Consortium and brought together security practitioners, healthcare stakeholders, policy experts and media to present the initial results of the project and discuss its future steps.
The event was chaired by Olivier Theveneau, from the Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Marseille and coordinator of the project. In terms of Horizon2020 Synergy policies, SPHINX took part in the Workshop having been represented by Vicky Moumtzi of ViLabs, who informed the participants regarding the SPHINX’s unique contribution on cyber-security of Health Sector, as well as the collaboration opportunities and challenges that arise from the overlapping aspects of the sister projects.
- Introduction: Olivier Theveneau, Project Coordinator Olivier Theveneau, Assistance publique – Hôpitaux de Marseille
- Risk assessments and requirements of critical infrastructure security: Led by Isabel Praca, ISEP
- Physical Security Solutions: Barry Norton, Milestone
- Cyber Security Solutions: Led by David Lancelin, Airbus
- Integrated Cyber-Physical Solutions: Francesco Lubrano, Links Foundation
- Presentations by other experts in the field
- Round-table discussion
For more information about SPHINX on the related event read here.