PANACEA – 1st End users/stakeholders Workshop
Date: 28 and 29 May 2019
On 28 and 29 of May, Project PANACEA organized its first End-Users/Stakeholders Workshop in Rome, Italy at UCSC-Gemelli. The workshop aimed to engage End-Users and Stakeholders with the PANACEA project and to directly involve them in the End-Users Stakeholders Platform (ESP).
The Platform consisted of organisations representing the stakeholders: Healthcare providers, Medical devices & applications providers, Health information system providers, Research organisations, Policy makers and regulators, Standard Developing Organisations, Cybersecurity solution providers, Insurance companies and Patients’ Associations. Dr. Evangelos Markakis of the Hellenic Mediterranean University (HMU) gave a key note on behalf of SPHINX and presented how the Project is aiming to mitigate current cybersecurity threats.
Day 1 – Tuesday, May 28th, 2019
- Welcome: FPG
- About PANACEA project and first results: FPG, RHEA
- H2020 R&D projects in healthcare and liaison: H2020 Project coordinators
- Workshop Scope and Instructions: RINA
- 1st parallel workshop session
Day 2 – Wednesday, May 29th, 2019
- Review and wrap up of the previous session results: Group Moderators
- 2nd parallel workshop session
- 3rd parallel workshop session
- Review and wrap up of the workshop results: Group Moderators
- Closing remarks and next steps: FPG
- T1.2, T1.3 current status: RINA
- Next activities & conclusions: FPG
For more information about SPHINX on the related event read here.