Date: 16 December 2020, 14:30 – 17:10 CET
SPHINX project puts stress on the cyber awareness of staff as an essential element of contemporary cybersecurity practices on Healthcare organisations.
To this end, Consortium Member, DYPE5, is hosting an online workshop titled “CYBERAWARE4HEALTH: Cybersecurity Awareness in Healthcare Employees”, with the contributions of NTUA, PDMFC and ViLabs, as well as form the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA)
The event elaborates on the state of the art on policies regarding cybersecurity in Health Sector and the adequate tools and methods at the disposal of Health IT staff to ensure their organisations’ cyber resilience. Furthermore, the workshop presents the concept of SPHINX Toolkit solution in conjunction with the above topics.
The workshop is going to take place virtually on Wednesday, 16 December, 2020 at 14:30 CET. The context is oriented towards cybersecurity practitioners and IT experts who work on Healthcare Organisations and the participation is free of charge.
Certificate of attendance will be issued by the Decision Support System Laboratory of School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of NTUA, Greece only upon the completion of an anonymized questionnaire which will be distributed for completion after the workshop.
Session 1 (14:40 CET) – Cybersecurity Policies and Standards, chaired by Dr Fotios Gioulekas of DYPE5
- ISO 27001 as a path to NIS Directive Security Requirements’ Compliance by Dr Christos Ntanos of NTUA
- Performing Cybersecurity Risk Assessment in Hospitals by George Doukas of NTUA
- Procurement Guidelines for Cybersecurity in Hospitals by Dimitra Liveri of ENISA
Session 2 (16:00 CET) – Cybersecurity Best Practices and Tools, chaired by Evangelos Stamatiadis of DYPE5
- Practical Methods, Tips and Tricks to help ICT Engineers in their Daily Activities to Control Cybersecurity by Francisco Loureiro of PDMFC
- Strengthen Hospitals Cybersecurity with Advanced Firewalls, Antivirus Configurations and Backup Mechanisms: Architectures and Network Topologies by Luis Landeiro of PDMFC
Session 3 (16:40 CET) – SPHINX: A Universal Cyber Security Toolkit for Health-Care Industry, chaired by Athanasios Tzikas of University General Hospital of Larissa
- Enhance Cybersecurity Protection in Hospitals with the SPHINX Toolkit by Ilias Trochidis of ViLabs